Founded in 1993, our company is a Beauty / Consumer Product Distributing Company located in North Wales, Pennsylvania. We are a leading provider of Beauty items to a wide market in the U.S marketplace.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Bi-lingual Spanish Sales Executive- New Business Development
This individual will also be responsible for increased distribution of the items in South American Market.
1. Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients in the customers in the South America.
2. Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
3. Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from various tradeshows.
4. Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
5. Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts.
6. Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge/Bring in new product ideas.
7. Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
8. Prepare paperwork to activate and maintain contract services.
9. Manage account services through quality checks and other follow-up.
10. Identify and resolve client concerns.
11. Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
1. Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or business related field.
2. 2-3 Years of Consumer goods experience, B2B sales experience
3. Experience managing and selling consumer goods
4. Demonstrated skills in achieving sales, profitability, and budget goals.
5. Ability to effectively implement sales and marketing strategies.
6. Possess strong analytical skills, critical thinking skills and problem solving skills.
7. Strong presentation and communication skills, both verbal and written.
8. High energy self starter as well as collaborative team player and be creative.
9. Proven ability to effectively communicate cross functionally within company and the customer.
10. Demonstrated commitment to building strong business relationships with customer.
11. Willing to work in a Multi-Cultural Working Environment.
12. Able to travel.
Spanish Language is a must.
Apply by clicking “Apply for this job”
If you have any questions, please feel free to email email@example.com