- Establish and execute a yearly plan that ensures overall security of LG Chem’s intellectual property (IP), Information Technology (IT) and site security, providing subject matter expertise to executive management throughout.
- Work to create a company culture that prioritizes information and site security, keeping people and physical, electronic and intellectual property safe and secure.
- Regularly review Federal and State privacy regulation updates to ensure corporate policies remain current.
- Conduct risk assessments for new business processes, systems or applications that collect, create, or transfer personally identifiable information, and mitigate the vulnerabilities with proper security controls before business execution.
- Review and maintain currently adopted security controls.
- Responsible for ISO 27001:2005 security controls reviewed for internal audit and BS10012 certification annual renewal.
- Ensure that those who create or receive personally identifiable information on behalf of the enterprise follow the safeguard rules specified in the contract’s privacy protection language.
- Conduct security training and awareness programs on company privacy practices and how the company collects, uses, stores, transfers, and destructs data, with the goal to minimize the collection of personal data, limiting its use or transfer, and gaining consent.
- Communicate as liaison between the Korean Headquarters’ Information Security Group and the US IT Group to mitigate vulnerabilities detected in the applications and servers. Tests are based on OWASP top 10, authentications, encryption algorithms, and audit controls.
Competitive Salary and Relocation
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field preferred
- Proven experience in Information Security and Privacy Protection including governance, risk analysis, and risk management
- Experience in site security (cameras, etc) desired
- Bilingual ability (speaking & writing) in Korean & English required
How candidate can apply for your job. You can leave your contact information to receive hard copy application or any detailed guide for application.
- Address Holland, MI
- Salary Offer $65,000