Position Title: Sales Assistant
Reports To: President
Responsible for handling a variety of sales related functions supporting several Account Managers, including, preparation of proposals and presentations, processing of RFQs and submission of quotes, interacting with customers and principals. Serve as Company contact for Chinese speaking Principals and customers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESONSIBILITIES:
1. Prepare documents, reports, spreadsheets and presentations in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and other similar formats.
2. Serve as Company contact for Chinese speaking customers and Principals, providing support as necessary including participation in conference calls, meetings and document review.
3. Provide clerical support to assigned Account Managers and others as needed
4. Maintain various spreadsheets and logs for tracking and documenting various items including, but not limited to, automotive parts shipments and logistics, new business written, and part number logs.
5. Interact with customers and principals, responding to requests and providing information as needed.
6. Provide system support
7. Maintain both electronic and paper files.
8. Perform general office duties including: faxing, filing, copying, routine maintenance of office printers, answering phones, etc.
9. Perform additional responsibilities, as assigned.
A Competitive Salary
Education and/or Experience
1. Bachelors degree preferred. High school diploma or GED required.
2. Minimum 3 years clerical or sales support experience.
3. Automotive industry experience preferred.
Required Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
1. Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (especially Excel, PowerPoint and Word) and ability to adapt to other software packages.
2. Excellent communication skills and ability to interface with principals, vendors, customers and visitors.
3. Written and verbal fluency in both English and Chinese.
How candidate can apply for your job. You can leave your contact information to receive hard copy application or any detailed guide for application.
- Address Southfiled
- Salary Offer $50,000